Administrative Office Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For hours of operation for Student Affairs departments and services, please utilize the "Hours" link/tab on their webpage.
Contact/Where to Find Us
UB's Division of Student Affairs provides student-centered services and programs to help students delve deep into the UB academic and campus experience. UB Student Affairs is divided into two types of units: Student Service units and Student Success units.
Student Service units ensure students can fully actualize their UB academic experience by:
- Getting the most from campus services
- Living comfortably as campus residents
- Getting around campus conveniently
- Enjoying a wide variety of dining and nutritional options
- Being nurtured in a healthy and safe campus environment.
Student Success units help students build the distinctive qualities that characterize a University at Buffalo alumnus by:
- Teaching them to extend their curiosity, learn independently and think critically
- Giving them perspective and skills to successfully manage their college transition, their academic experience as well as life’s challenges
- Helping them apply what they learn to real-life situations and experience the world as an active member of it
- Giving them tools and the motivation to lead and serve and to critically choose a career path
Student Affairs units include:
- Accessibility Resources
- Campus Dining & Shops
- Campus Living
- Career Services
- Judicial Affairs & Student Advocacy
- New Student Programs
- Off-Campus Student Services
- Parent Programs
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Special Events
- Student Life:
- Student Wellness Team
- University Police
Student Affairs Administration
- Vice President for University Life & Services, Dennis R. Black
- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs, Barbara J. Ricotta